After debating what type of format I could make my Application project look like, I chose to make it look it like an article from a magazine. I researched different magazine companies and am stuck between two types of magazine issues I want to create my magazine article in. The two magazine issues are called "Psychology Today" and the "Rolling Stone" magazine. However, I found that my paper was more factual and formal than would a article would be in the "Rolling Stone" magazine so I chose that the "Psychology Today" magazine to place my psychology of music article in.
I haven't gotten too far on my project yet because of other projects and take home tests I have had to work on for other classes. So far I have printed out my magazine cover and plan to create a small section on the cover to tell the readers what my article is about and what page they can find it and read about my topic. I have also been working on what information I should and should not include in my article so that the reader gets the idea of my topic but is not bored because I provide too much information.
There is still quite alot I need to get done to finish my application project. I plan to retrieve a magazine so I can paste my "Psychology Today" cover over it, so it the magazine looks related to my topic. I also need to start writing my application project and include a couple sample pictures that the reader can look at and get my meaning of what I am discussing in my article. Lastly, I also need to write the 300 word summary at the end and include any references that I used during my article. Though I have alot to do, I know I'll be able to finish in time and have it look like an actual magazine article you would see out of a real magazine.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment