Saturday, February 7, 2009
2b: Narrowing my Topic
I believe I will need to broaden my topic about Music Psychology. I had orginially planned on just discussing the brain functions of how music affects our emotions and why people react the way they do to different genres. I realized after the class worksheet that contained the "Who, What, Why.." questions that my topic was too narrow to create such an essay. However, after more research, I came up with other related topics, such as a child's ability to learn faster or slower depending on the type of music they listen to and whether if they are awake or asleep listening to the different genres, makes a difference. I also am interested in researching why certain songs bring back memories or feelings of the past, and why we remember them so clearly. I believe with all these different topics similar to the psychology of music, I'll be able to create a well written paper with much information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment